Thursday 15 March 2012

Inspiration from 'Black and White'

As you know I recently had a tutorial published in   'From Polymer to Art' Black and White, well the magazine is crammed full of interesting tutorials and even though I should be packing for going away to Polymer Pamper Play tomorrow I thought I would have a sneaky go at one, to make my earrings for this week (for the 52 earrings a year challenge).

I thought I could use the beads from this stunning necklace tutorial by Anja Overdijk
 Necklace: Let's Swirl! 

I decided to use blue instead of white and here are the earrings I made
I was really enjoying using the decoration technique so played about some more and came up with these (which will be my earrings for my week 10 out of 52)

   
The result was a little scruffier than I wanted but I quite like the effect.  I will play about with it some more when I get a quiet moment!

Right off to pack my clay things now - so excited, really looking forward to 3 days of polymer clay and good company!

2 comments:

  1. I really like what you did with these earrings!! Hope you have a great time at the polymer pamper play...;-))

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you