Wednesday 16 November 2011

Totterdown Arts Trail this weekend

This weekend is the Totterdown Arts Trail, in the Totterdown area of Bristol, UK. I shall be exhibiting my jewellery at 13 Hawthorne Street along with the very talented 






The trail is on the 18-20 November and you can come along during these times:

Friday 6p.m - 8p.m.

Saturday 12p.m - 6p.m.

Sunday 12p.m - 6p.m.


Here's a small collection of new teal and grey jewellery I will have for sale at the trail along with many others!

Teal and grey flower pendant

Teal, navy, grey and white square pendant

Teal grey and white mirror image pendant
Hope to see some of you there! Do let me know you read my blog if you come.

Cara

3 comments:

  1. Too far for me, but I hope you have a really good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your flower pendant, I really like that mix of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both. Sue be good if we lived nearer!

    Lorraine, me too i have made a lot with them recently and still loving it!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you