Sunday 20 November 2011

Welcome to the home of Cara Jane

Soon, after the Christmas rush, I will be revamping this blog and adding an online shop! In the meantime if you do wish to buy anything you have seen you can email me.

Just in case you hadn't noticed the link bar above you can use the links below my title to take you to:
  • see more pictures of my work in my flickr photo gallery 
  • my facebook fan page (please do come 'like' me, it makes me happy when you do!) where you can also see some photos and keep up to date with what I am doing.
  •  my Diary page where you can find out where I am selling my jewellery and what workshops I am running. 
  •  my Twitter account, I've just added this link.
I'll leave you with a photo of a teeny pair of tortoise earrings I made last week.


Thank you for taking the time to visit my website,

Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you