Monday 7 May 2012

Fantastic Christi Friesen workshop

I was very lucky to attend a polymer clay workshop with the fantastically fun Christi Friesen today. It was called 'In the Garden' and we whizzed through lots of different techniques and were overloaded with tips and techniques. And entertained at the same time! I don't know how she manages it! Thank you Christi for such wonderful day!

Look at all the things I made - yes in one day! Christi is a slave driver ;)

It was great to see some good friends and meet some new ones and so great to be taught new polymer skills by such a talented lady! The venue, which is the same as the one the London Polymer Clay Group use is such a good one with a brilliant cafe. Wish everyday could be a polymer day like that!

 Can't wait to try out some more of the things we learnt and to play with the Swellegant I bought. In the meantime go check out this useful information on Swellegant from Chris Pellow. Will of course let you know how I get on with it!

6 comments:

  1. oooo I love the stained glass piece!! That looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Cara!! those pieces are all stunning! The stained glass one sticks out because we don't get to see that too often! LOVE the butterfly! Have fun experimenting with the Swellies!!!

    (need to update my website page with the extra Swellegant colours...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pieces Cara. I love the stained glass piece in particular.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, looks great!! Love the heart with the leaves and the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Butterfly is amazing Cara...mind you all the pieces are... xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look great! Can you only buy the Swellegant from Chrtisti in the USA then?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you