Thursday 23 May 2013

New ring bowls and new blog

I have a new blog over at my normal web address now - www.carajane.co.uk . I will continue to update this one for now but do feel free to come visit me over there.

I have been practising the intricate kaleidoscope cane I learnt on the workshop with Sarah Shriver recently. I have used some of them to make little polymer clay ring bowls. You may remember the one I made for my sisters birthday last year - you can see it here.
Small Intricate Brown Ring Bowl by Cara Jane
Small Intricate Brown Ring Bowl by Cara Jane

polymer clay purple ring bowl
Intricate Kaleidoscope Cane Purple Ring Bowl by Cara Jane
I also made one with a red flowers from a cane I reduced to many different sizes. It has a textured outside. Here's a view of the inside.
red flower ring bowl
Small polymer clay ring bowl decorated with red flower cane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you