Friday 7 June 2013

Beath of Gold Brooch Article

I've just realised I never did show you my Breath of Gold Brooch! There is a step by step tutorial of how to make your own published in the Wind Edition of 'From Polymer to Art' published in March 2013. I was recovering from Synergy when it was released which is how I forgot to show you!
Golden Breath Polymer Brooch
From Polymer to Art - Wind edition
I have some beginners workshop in Bristol, UK this  month and a more advanced 'little ball of flowers' pendant workshop which will take place on Saturday 27th July in North Wales.  I am just sending details to people on my mailing list now. If you would like details too please get in touch - or sign up to my mailing list of course!

Don't forget you can find this blog over at www.carajane.co.uk/blog - it gets update before this blog does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you