Friday 2 September 2011

latest news

I am really looking forward to Monday. The children are at school, and I am at home! I shall have time to play with my clay I hope!

I remembered the other day that I had set up a facebook Cara Jane business page but never done anything with it. I have put some photos there now (don't worry nothing you haven't seen already - they'll be posted here and flickr first) and will try and keep up to date with events too. Please come like it, it'll make my day! You don't even have to leave here - there's a like button up there on the left now.

I've set up a diary page (embedded my google calendar, not quite sure it will display in all browsers, please let me know if it doesn't) so people who want to come see my jewellery in person can find me. At the moment it's all very close to home, Bristol, UK but maybe it will travel further one day.

If you do live locally to me - come say hello next Saturday at Fishfest where I will have a stall displaying my jewellery. You also get to meet my mum and see her beautiful knitted and crocheted creations, along with lots of other fun and games for all the family.

Hope you all have a great weekend
Cara

2 comments:

  1. I "liked" you!

    How do you get that button anyway? I'd like to put one on my blog, I think it is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roberta, just wrote a quick post explaining for you, hope it makes sense. Thanks for liking me ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you