Monday 13 February 2012

Thing a day - some of my things so far

I am taking part in a Thing a Day (TAD) for February challenge on the PCC forum and have really been enjoying it. So far I have managed to make something everyday and I am really enjoying it. I have posted them all in my Flikr set Thing a Day February 2012 but thought I would share a few of them here too so you can see what I have been up to. That's not all of them - go to flickr if you want to see them all. Kids are on school holidays this week, I am aiming to keep up with the TAD but might struggle to blog too. I will update you with my latest things soon. Have a good week!
Barrette
Stud earrings with resin
Here's what I did with those buttons


Heart brooch

Flower bud earrings










1 comment:

Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you