Tuesday 12 July 2011

Photo challenge on Tropical Blonde blog

I don't seem to have had time to play with my clay for nearly a whole week now - I'm getting twitchy! Hopefully tomorrow I will get some time. I am thinking of trying to challenge myself to try out some of the many tutorials and projects I have from books and the Internet. I love to read them and look at the pictures but for some reason very rarely actually use them. I am going to commit to doing at least 1 a month and sharing the result here, I won't be able to show you how as that wouldn't be fair on the people who wrote the book/tutorial but I will reference it so you can find it if you want to try it too. It's good to try out new things!

I came across this photo challenge on Kate's Tropical Blonde blog
http://tropicalblonde.blogspot.com/2011/07/photo-challenge.html.
Looks like fun to take part and not too demanding as she doesn't insist on it being a new photo - off to scroll through the archives to find some colour!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't had any time for about 1 month now, since I did the Telford demonstration. Darn moving house!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you