Thursday 7 July 2011

Polymer Clay Day at my house

I was lucky enough to have a polymer clay day today with friends old and new today!

I invited all the people I knew who lived in the South West corner of the UK to get together at my home (being as it's fairly central and easy to get to) and was lucky enough to be joined by 4 of them.
It was great to spend some time with like minded people, who know what you are talking about and to share tips and ideas.We all brought some things to show each other and it was amazing how different all our polymer clay work is. Sorry this isn't a great photo but here's our collection of polymer clay treasures.

If you happen to live within reasonable travelling distance of Bristol (UK) then please get in touch and I can let you know if we arrange to get together again.
Thank you ladies for a lovely day!
Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you