Friday 1 July 2011

Sale at Heathfest Tomorrow!

I meant to tell you all about this sale before, just in case you lived close enough to come along and say 'Hi' but somehow in all the other preparation and general life I forgot (hmm people who know me will know that I always try to do too much, in too little time and that makes me rather prone to forgetting things).

Tomorrow, Saturday 2nd July, I will be selling my jewellery at my first outdoor show - Heathfest in Bromley Heath which is about 2 miles from where I live. I am very excited to be able to show of my new banner and my very posh new Moo business cards. I will try and get a photo of my stall set up to share with you.

I have lots of lovely jewellery to show off too, here are a couple of my newest pieces


 

This flower is based on the excellent tutorial from Ayelet - Ayeletbeads flower. I have made quite a few of these now and have my own little modifications.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Cara- I went ahead and finally bought this tute- and wanted to say thank you for reviewing it first. Can't wait to give it a go :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this flower...so have bought it at last...been eyeing it up for ages!
    Carrie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's worth it, great tutorial! Enjoy

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you