Saturday 2 July 2011

Outdoor sale set up.

Here's my stall. I shared it with my lovely mum, that's her knitted and crocheted creations on the left side.

My clever dad made me some display cases and they worked brilliantly making my set up a breeze as I was able to take them 'loaded' with jewellery.

The weather wasn't too bad, warm and dry and not too windy, but I did have to sellotape my little signs and labels down! There were lots of people at the event and I got lots of compliments about my work. I sold a good  amount of jewellery and am now looking forward to a well deserved take away meal with my family!

3 comments:

  1. Looks great. And I am very envious of your display cases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You set up looks wonderful and those display cases are terrific! Like your banner, too. So glad that the weather was moderate and that you SOLD a lot and got great feedback. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you